creativity takes courage

i am a creator of ideas.

i love to create, i love to design, i love to make art!

passion for art runs through my veins as emotions are fuel for my craft and drive my imagination wild to a point of endless thoughts of creation.  

i want to do more however, then just use my own thoughts to create things for myself. i want to share those passions. i want to share these creations i stir up in my mind with others who seek creativity for themselves and for their children. 

as the amazing artist, henri matisse once said "creativity takes courage". those words speak volumes to me as i am guilty of falling victim to seeking "perfection" in all i do, which has definitely stopped my creativity many, many times in the past. but it is safe to say that the past is where those feelings will remain. i've come to a place of putting all of that aside, being brave and gathering all of my courage and creativity to write my very own art curriculum!

i am beyond excited to embark on this journey. i have so many ideas that i am so overjoyed to share with all of you!

i have already begun working on this project and i am hoping to have it completed and available for purchase by the fall. 

this curriculum will explore different artists who have inspired me through out my life. nature is also a huge inspiration in the things i create so this curriculum will have many nature-inspired projects. i also want to give you the opportunity to explore working with different mediums and textures so i plan on including projects that explore both of those things.

movement in art is also vital in creativity, so you will not just being sitting at a table to create these projects. i will get you up on your feet, sitting down on the floor or even outdoors in nature. the possibilities are endless!

i cannot wait to share this project once its complete but in the meantime you can look forward to me sharing the process here and there on my instagram account.

thank you for coming along for the journey, i'm so happy to be able to share all of this creativity with you.

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top